Liberty Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyalist Competition!

Go down

Loyalist Competition! Empty Loyalist Competition!

Post  Brightwel Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:57 am

So recently, there was a meeting between people's Loyalist characters, but it didn't really seem as if anything came out out of it and that the whole thing was brushed quietly under the evil carpet of fudge.

Screw that I say! I think it's time all the heroes and villains of Primal got knocked off their moral high ground or lofty pedestals of pride!

SO! I think I good idea to at least start something is with a competition. An AE competition!

Everyone who competes (hopefully everyone!), will design a AE arc, ICly orchestrated by their Loyalist char, for all the other Loyalists to run. The AE itself can just be a simple one-shot attack on a Primal hero base to a full-blown campaign to wipe out all who would defy the great and mighty Emperor! Designer's choice!

Once all the arcs have been run, presumably over a number of weeks, then we vote on which one is best and the winner will get... 100,000,000 inf? Lots of money! And cookies and hugz! AND, maybe even this death pony I stole from Pearsh!

The real prize of course is the fun we'll have! So even if you think you suck at AE, just give it a try! It doesn't have to be a master piece, just so long as it's something we can run together and have a bit of fun with!

Remember, the arc can consist of anything you want it to, just so long as 1. It's made with Loyalist characters in mind 2. Is in someway harmful to the plight of Primal, directly or indirectly.

The competition will be put forward "ICly" in a meeting next week, say on Wednesday? If someone has something for then, great, if not, no worries.

Arcs can be ran in order of first come first served. Just post here with the arc ID and other details when it's done and we'll arrange a time for it! Every entry will also be judged purely on the first arc, so if it's the start of a longer campaign with multiple arcs, please keep in mind that I'll only be judging the first to help keep it fair XD

Happy AEing!

Brightwel

Back to top Go down

Loyalist Competition! Empty Re: Loyalist Competition!

Post  Brightwel Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:50 am

Just so everybody knows, feel free to organise, promote or otherwise just do other Loyalist-themed things as well! This is a just a general kicking of the Loyalist plot-horse, it doesn't have to be totally centred on AE, that's just a way to get chars out there and owning Primal ass!

PVP, simple RP, it's all good! If that's what people want, we'll do that!

That said however, don't feel discouraged from taking part in the AEness either!It REALLY doesn't matter how skilled you are/think you are with it, at the end of the day it's all just for a bit of fun, so have a go! Even if everyone contributed a simple single-mission arc, that gives us plenty to do!

Now get out there and make the Emperor proud!

Brightwel

Back to top Go down