Liberty Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted: Loyalist Characters!

2 posters

Go down

Wanted: Loyalist Characters! Empty Wanted: Loyalist Characters!

Post  Brightwel Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:38 am

I'm looking for as many Loyalist characters I can get who you'd all be willing to volunteer for AE AV duty! The arc in question will be set on Praetorian soil, so characters who would be called upon to defend the Great Cole Empire would be ideal!

A few things I should note. Firstly, without giving away too many spoilers, the arc isn't specifically about the Praetorian threat, so if you don't want your characters involved in non-Praetorian plot for whatever reason, don't bother volunteering them. Secondly, as well as the characters themselves, any groups/lackeys/creations/critters that they lead or are associated with that can be used as a AE villain group in the same arc would be doubly awesome!

If you want to volunteer your d00ds, then just stick a reply down. If you have the critter files (which would save me a lot of work!) then you can get them to me through the forums(?) Email me at brightwel1@yahoo.co.uk or upload them to some place like box.net.

If you do want to know exactly what it is your characters would be getting into, feel free to message me in whatever form you choose, though I can't guarantee the plot will go unspoiled if you do! Thanks!

Brightwel

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Loyalist Characters! Empty Re: Wanted: Loyalist Characters!

Post  @SP Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Is this something Ragnarok might be involved in? Grab me somepoint and we can see if they are suitable

@SP

Back to top Go down