Liberty Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Meeting Called

3 posters

Go down

Group Meeting Called Empty Group Meeting Called

Post  Echo 13 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:49 am

I'm sure by now you've all read the letter about Daemoncade being freed now. I've realised that there are a host of implications to this we need to address, as well as some other matter, so I request that as many of us as possible meet in the base on the following date:

Monday 23rd, 9:00 PM

~Athena Dawnlight~

---

((OOC Notes:
Necessary Attendants:
  • @Aerial Assault

Really, day is to be decided when these he's available due to what will happen.))

Last edited by Echo 13 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing the date -again-. I apologize, things keep requiring that it move.)
Echo 13
Echo 13

Back to top Go down

Group Meeting Called Empty Re: Group Meeting Called

Post  Aerial Assault Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:02 am

((Saturday is good for me.))
Aerial Assault
Aerial Assault

Back to top Go down

Post  oreso Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:22 am

(( Saturday 21st in this for me: http://fav.me/d4mjy8u ))

oreso
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo 13 Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:10 am

oreso wrote:(( Saturday 21st in this for me: http://fav.me/d4mjy8u ))
((Gah. I forgot about that. Well, I don't want to cause a clash, so I'll move the date to Monday (unavailable Friday, and Sunday is...Hit and miss as always))
Echo 13
Echo 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo 13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 am

((Summary of what happened, for anyone planning on writing an in-character report:

• Swordsmaiden let Daemoncade into the base.
  • Lots of damage to base walling and such, mostly superficial.
  • Several air vents destroyed
  • Things smashed in the living quarters
  • A large portion of the supercomputer was melted.
  • Lance was badly injured, survived due to using a lot of drugs and the fact he was wearing a stab vest.
  • Auxilliary was severly injured, and may or may not have died. (Unsure at time of writing this).
  • .net, bizzarely, was rather badass. And then she got sucked into the portal along with Daemoncade, presumably to Eternal Dread's domain.
  • Athena was revealed to be a Carnival Earth infiltrator. This was found after the illusionist was killed by Swordsmaiden. Body is currently being kept in one of the cells, just in case. It would seem that they are not capable of reincarnation.
  • Dennis was unharmed.
  • Swordmaiden was revealed to be a mole from the Legion. She was responsible for several injuries sustained by Auxilliary and Lance, and was also the one who killed the Carnie guised as Athena Dawnlight. She escaped via teleportation.
  • Daemoncade kicked ass before he retreated, bringing .net with him as noted above.
  • Scarlet is probably doing her best evil laugh right now, and may or may not be saying "Just as planned."

Overall, LF got it's butt kicked. Of course, this is just the information I know from my point of view.))
Echo 13
Echo 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down