Liberty Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Party

2 posters

Go down

Christmas Party Empty Christmas Party

Post  Echo 13 Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:07 am

A message has been sent around to members of Liberty Force. It can also be found on the main computer.

As a couple of people might have heard, I'm going to be holding a Christmas party this year at my place. By which I mean, we are going to be holding one, and it's going to be in the base.

I'm guessing most of you will have places to be, and that's fine. Still, anyone who wants to come is welcome. I'll be handling most of the preperations closer to the time, but I thought I should give early warning. If you've got suggestions, send me a message or talk to me in person.

Feel free to invite guests from outside the team. I know I am.

(And Andrew, if you spout security protocols at me, I'm throwing you out of the airlock. Don't think I won't.)

Athena Dawnlight, AKA Iron Vanguard

P.S. Anyone know if a Christmas tree will fit through our teleporter? Or do I have to make one?

((So yeah. IC Christmas party, which Athena may or may not have decided on a spur of the moment thing. Getting this out early, as I'll forget otherwise. Feel free to send IC replies. Smile))
Echo 13
Echo 13

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party Empty Re: Christmas Party

Post  Laniatus Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:57 am

If my house isn't packed up at the time, and i can creep away from relatives, then sure, i'm up for it.
Laniatus
Laniatus

Back to top Go down