Liberty Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of City of Heroes

2 posters

Go down

The End of City of Heroes Empty The End of City of Heroes

Post  Echo 13 Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:33 am

So, with the shutdown of City of Heroes on November 30th, the question arises as to what happens with our characters?

Obviously we can assume that they carry on fighting the good fight / being evil arseholes after the servers go down. But the way I see it, there's two options:

1) Wrap up a few ties with our characters, and then assume as above. Trans suggested a few epilogue stories a la "Where Are They Now" to me.

2) Forum RP to carry things on.

Then again, could do both. Opinions?
Echo 13
Echo 13

Back to top Go down

The End of City of Heroes Empty Re: The End of City of Heroes

Post  Brightwel Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:55 am

Epilogues? Absolutely! It would take more than a crack squad of elite commandos to stop me from writing those! As to forum RP, i'd certainly be up for it if it started, though I'm not sure how much can be done through it and for how long people want it to go on for. Either way, its been fun!

Brightwel

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo 13 Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Alright, I doubt anybody will read this message- I know it's the last time I'll be on this forum- but in case anybody is here and not there, the Union Roleplayers forum opened up on the announcement of City of Heroes' death.

You've all been fun people who I'd like to stay in contact with, so if anybody hasn't signed up there yet and is reading this, head on over, would you? Here's the link again.

http://www.unionroleplayers.co.uk/board/

With that, goodbye LF forum, and thanks again for setting this up Oreso.
Echo 13
Echo 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down