Liberty Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Astoria

3 posters

Go down

Dark Astoria Empty Dark Astoria

Post  Echo 13 Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:22 am

Okay, as it's come up in the trial thread it's reminded me that it might be a good idea to see if we're all on the same page when it comes to Dark Astoria. I'm, along with most of Union from the looks of things, using Nitro's very handy timeline for the events, which can be found here: http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=285236

So, it might be an idea to clarify what Liberty Force are doing in regards to Dark Astoria, being a hero group and all. Athena is working there to help in the fight (and only there, as are the limitations of her bail), and I'm guessing some of the more powerhouse types will be too.

In regards to Mot's expanding power, I presume even after he gets strong enough to start devouring cities (day 27, IE April 1st), the wards will be capable of protecting the aquabase- although they'll probably be weakened, which could make for a fun plot point, hint hint!

Of course, not everyone's going to be in the base all the time (at least not until things get really bad), so it'd be fun to see people getting affected by Mot. Or eaten, if you want your character to be unplayable for the duration of the plot.

So: thoughts, notes, suggestions? Please put 'em here!

As an idea of "what to do with it", doing some in-character patrols and repeat missions could be fun!
Echo 13
Echo 13

Back to top Go down

Dark Astoria Empty Re: Dark Astoria

Post  oreso Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:03 am

Yes, lets! Running some IC missions seems the easiest way. I'll get Sol to grab some folk during the week sometime.

oreso
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderar Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Sounds good to me! =) I'll try and be on with Thunderer
Thunderar
Thunderar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content