[ 0 ]
56% 56% 
[ 5 ]
11% 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Liberty Force's Legal Fate!

Post  Brightwel on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:50 am

It's soon time to decide, and YOU get to be the jury! Will Mr. Smith and File get Liberty Force convicted for heir vigilante ways!? Or will they triumph and preserve their good name!? Cast your votes, and we'll see how it goes!

Below is a description of all the options and what they will mean for Liberty Force:

Guilty - You've chosen guilty and think that Liberty Force IS nothing but a group of vengeful vigilantes, who don't care what it takes to see justice done! If Liberty Force is pronounced guilty, then they'll be regarded as criminals in the eyes of the law and will only be able to work with law authorities who are sympathetic to them. The bulk of the PPD for example, will try and arrest them on sight! HOWEVER, perceptions can change, and there will surely be opportunities to redeem themselves legally in the future!

Innocent - You've chosen innocent! They may have done some questionable things in the past, but the Liberty Force is nonetheless a shining example of what a Supergroup should be! If pronounced innocent, all of Liberty Force's charges will be dropped and things will continue as they always have! ((BORING!))

Select Members Guilty - Liberty Force is guilty, but someone else will take the fall! Player willing, select members will be arrested in everyone else's steed, OBVIOUSLY with the chance of escape and redemption! This could be someone at the trial, someone who took part in illegal-ish missions, or someone a little more random ((somehow))! If you choose this option, BE SURE to post who should take the fall and remember it can be more than one person!

Other - Something else happens! Be creative! They're guilty, but just have to do X amount of community service! A certain task! Or get banned from going near group Y! If you choose this option BE SURE to post what it is you want to happen below! If anyone else likes the idea, be sure to select "Other" as well and say that you agree with person Z's idea!

Happy voting! And remember! The choice is YOURS! So make it happen! NAO!

Brightwel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberty Force's Legal Fate!

Post  Echo 13 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Voting for "Select Members Guilty".
As for who:
Although technically not a member, Max pretty much confessed to the whole debacle with the spirits, lying or no.
And Athena admitted to hiding information from the authorities, for which I believe the charge is "peverting the course of justice", or equivilant.

Also voted for "Other"
Because I also think they should have to do community service with regards to the tanker incident. I'm fairly sure it's within some members capabilities to allieviate much of the damage.

EDIT: Recast vote so I voted in both votes.
Echo 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brightwel on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:45 am

Alright, from these results I'm going to assume that Athena and Max are going to be carted off? I'll happily take any other suggestions!

And I agree with Echo that some good old community service should be put on the team as a whole, as well as some fines maybe? Those two will mostly be OOC I imagine, but fun reasons for everyone to moan about!

Brightwel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down