Liberty Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Faction!

2 posters

Go down

New Faction! Empty New Faction!

Post  Brightwel Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 am

I'm planning on creating a new SG, nothing huge, just another faction to throw into the works. BUT, ideally I would like it to be more then one man and his npc minions, so other people are more then welcome to join!

The concept is similar to that of Praetoria's Syndicate, employing and headed by psychics with a good few beefy enforcers to use as cannon fodder. Obviously it wouldn't be on the same scale and I envision it to comprise only one organisation, as opposed to the Syndicates network of them. A organisation who at least tries to maintain some semblance of legitimacy in the eyes of the public, à la Crey.

Before anything even takes off though, I want to know if people would be interested in making a char, or contributing an already existing one, to such a scheme? I should point out that it probably won't be as active as major groups like the LF or Corp, just another, more permanent friend or foe for them to deal with.

That's all! Any replies are welcome!

Brightwel

Back to top Go down

New Faction! Empty Re: New Faction!

Post  Echo 13 Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:02 pm

May I ask, is this faction planned to be Primal or Praetorian based? I'm guessing the former, but I wanted to make sure.

I believe I have one character slot left, so I can contribute an enforcer if you want. Got a character concept I could revive, who just happens to be psychic.
Echo 13
Echo 13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum