Liberty Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leon's build

2 posters

Go down

Leon's build Empty Leon's build

Post  Sniper Three Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:31 am

Hiya all LF'ers. Posting here because I'd very much like a little build help on my Scrapper, Agent Remes. As I am a complete and utter build noob, I hope you'll help me out Smile. I have a little over 2bill give or take (Doesn't mean i want to burn though -all- of it though). His sets are Kinetic Melee/regeneration. For concept, I don't really need a TP and have managed fine without thus far, would also prefer the weapon mastery epic pol (if any), also for concept reasons. Preferred PvE, but won't mind being able to dish out for those rare PvP situations. If you need any more info, PM me or write here Smile.

Also, would appreciate a small description to go with the build so I know what I'm working with. Cheers!

-Sniper

Sniper Three

Back to top Go down

Leon's build Empty Re: Leon's build

Post  oreso Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:23 am

Kinetic Melee/Regen/Weapons mastery is -perfect- for a PvP brawler. You will destroy everything ever.

And a PvP build would do okey in PvE too.

I would offer a defence build which would do a bit better in PvE, but screw you. I want you to have a good PvP build.

oreso
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Three Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:50 am

oreso wrote:Kinetic Melee/Regen/Weapons mastery is -perfect- for a PvP brawler. You will destroy everything ever.

And a PvP build would do okey in PvE too.

I would offer a defence build which would do a bit better in PvE, but screw you. I want you to have a good PvP build.

All right. Cheers Ore. I shalln't argue your wisdom on this subject! Very Happy

Sniper Three

Back to top Go down

Post  oreso Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:07 am

Try this build here.

Made quickly, so probably some mistakes and definitely room for improvement.

Tried to stay reasonably cheap, but there's no getting away from Numis.

Repulsing Torrent is crap for damage (but awesome for a KB tool, which is great for regen). Burst is also kinda crap. Exploding Shuriken is by far your highest damaging AoE, so use it whenever its up.

You won't need to run Targeting Drone except in PvP against high defence builds or to look awesome with a little drone buddy.

Replace Super Jump if you want to. I'd keep it personally just for ease and mobility (in PvP too).

Cheers!

oreso
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down