Availability in December for a Festive LF AE arc

Go down

Availability in December for a Festive LF AE arc

Post  Arctic Princess on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:17 am

Hello,

Just wondering when everyone would be free to play through a little arc wot I wrote (!) in AE.

It is geared towards Liberty Force, will provide a moderate challenge (sorry oreso, but Extreme WP makes me - and the Baby Jesus - cry Laughing ), and is what I would consider 'light-hearted'.

So expect a few bad puns with clues you can read without thinking: "Lolwhut?"

I can provide the days I am definitely not available:

Saturday 3rd December
Friday 9th and Saturday 10th December
Thursday 15th December
Sunday 18th - Tuesday 20th December

And I'm free (on annual leave from work) from Wednesday 21st December!

No doubt there'll be snow, thunder, plague, abnormal swellings and other fun things getting in the way between now and then. Just post up your availability.

Oh and to give you the heads up, and give you a chance to consider whom you might bring to the team(s):

Title: A Very Liberty Force Christmas

Level Range: 44-44 (I did this to stop Judgement from making the whole thing last 10 minutes!)

Mobs (not necessarily enemies you can hit, remember...): Vanguard, Rikti, Elves, and Santa!

Missions: Three (none of them are designed to take long to play through)

There's no arc ID yet, in case anyone was thinking of playing through to see it before we do it as a team or teams.

And finally, a disclaimer: There are no lesbian catgirls in this arc Rolling Eyes

Oh and finally, finally - once we're through with the arc there may need to be a little discussion of saving a certain time of year for the whole World (obviously, this applies to Liberty Force's 'own dimension' of RP. That should prevent certain other roleplayers - who don't frequent these boards - from moaning Razz ).

And once that's done, I've also created a little celebration one-off arc.

Much love,

AP

Arctic Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Availability in December for a Festive LF AE arc

Post  Echo 13 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:46 am

Well, I -should- be available on most days. Exceptions being Thursday 15th of December,and the 18th through to 20th. I think.
Other than so far unknown circumstances arising, I should be available most days. I'd prefer Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays, however.
Echo 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderar on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:24 am

Im as available as I ever will be. No day that I deffo wont be able to make it, Most likely be bringing Andrew as always and sounds like a lot of fun =)
Thunderar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down