[ 0 ]
33% 33% 
[ 2 ]
67% 67% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 6

Price of a Pact: Finale

Post  Echo 13 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Final missions of the first Scarlet "arc"...Sorry about the delay, I was hammering AE into working Smile

This time I've made two versions, Finale A and Finale B, as we always seem to have too many to fit in one team.

I'm still working on Finale A, but I though it'd be a sensible idea to arrange a date beforehand, due to some plans I've got for it.

Basically, the plan will be as follows: The missions will be intro'd by a returning character of mine (Protector 184). One team will go to the oil rig- presumably by the submarine- to fight Scarlet herself and stop the ritual she's been planning through the last two missions. The other team will go to a cargo ship to rescue prisoners and prevent what's happening there (more in that mission than it initially appears).

The bit which makes this difficult is that after that mission, as some people know, Scarlet's planned to set some of the villains on LF while they're still tired. Probably taking the form of an RP fight.

Now, I basically see there being two options:
1. We try to fit all of that in one evening/day
2. We time fudge parts of it

So, which would you guys prefer to do? Thoughts/Suggestions?
Echo 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Price of a Pact: Finale

Post  Echo 13 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:04 am

Bump!

Echo 13 wrote:One team will go to the oil rig- presumably by the submarine- to fight Scarlet herself

Right, I mentioned on the channel but I'll repeat it here: Scarlet is a villain, thus will have an escape plan. Magic teleportation, in this case. I usually would not spoil, but I realised it's pretty vital I asked:

Will any characters involved be capable to (and willing to) stop her escaping?

If so, I'd like advanced warning so I can change the dialogue as such to indicate she was captured.

Thanks! And please, respond!

Last edited by Echo 13 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Echo 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderar on Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Not me, nothing to stop teleports, and though Id love to say do it all in one day, im putting down fudge timing just in case people have to leave and what not, best to see on the day mayhaps
Thunderar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerial Assault on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm up for whenever.

As for teleportation, there -is- Quantanimator, but his teleporting skills are random at best. And not magic based Razz
Aerial Assault

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxienne on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:54 am

Kate is very good at teleporting but isn't magic based, I guess Yessica and hex could come up with a barrier of some sorts to prevent her from teleporting!

Foxienne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo 13 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:31 am

Ahem!

Mission is now completely finished. Hook is ready. Evils has been plotted.

So now we just need a date.

Scarlet will need a small Villain meet the night before (Game of Chance and at least 1 combat villain are needed for stuff.)

At the moment, I'm thinking a friday. Since it seems most likely people will be around for then.
Echo 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down