Liberty Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devistating news.

Go down

Devistating news. Empty Devistating news.

Post  roguemanipulator Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:53 am

-- A message sent to all forms of media capable of receiving messages within Liberty Force --

*Static then a voice, one that Liberty force has never come in contact with before*

This is a message for all members of Liberty Force.

This is High Lord Malnon of Roah, the birthplace of the one you call The Rogue Manipulator.

It is with a great sadness and regret that I must inform you all that The Rogue Manipulator also known to you as Dr. Jack Scott has been killed by one known only as Thel. I am sorry to have to break the news to you via this message but as your group has become somewhat less than popular, I couldn't risk exposing you to the authorities of your world. It was stated in Jack's will that should anything ever happen to him that means he could no longer carry on with his duties as Leader of Liberty Force then all rights and responsibilities are to be handed over to his Brother, Lucian also known as The Crimson Star. I understand that this news of a completely new member of the team suddenly taking control will not go down too well with current members but Jack was adamant that Lucian be his successor.

I have spoken to Lucian who has informed me that he will be arriving in your world this coming sunday and wishes to meet with as many of you as possible. He requests your presence at you Aqua base at around 8:00pm.

Once again I am sorry for your loss.

Malnon

roguemanipulator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum