Recruitment/Joining methods

Go down

Recruitment/Joining methods

Post  Aerial Assault on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:14 am

For a while, no-one really knows how the Force 'officially' gets new recruits, or how recruits find them. Let's brainstorm! Very Happy

My suggestions are as follows:

-Liberty Force runs a website with an application page. These can be viewed and verified on the LF Computer

-Liberty Force keeps in contact with the FBSA, Hero Corps and so on for prospective members.

As for requirements:

-A FBSA license, as these mean the reciepent is at least mentally stable to some degree

-A partial background check: Any nemeses to be aware of, illnesses or split personalities.

-An interview with a higher-ranking member.

People who 'just turn up' out of the blue, from now on, will have to go through the procedures above (After being evicted from the base). Prospective recruits met in the field will also have to tick said boxes.

Once again, another strict set of rules, but it should slash possessions and sudden murderous mood swings by a lot.
Aerial Assault

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recruitment/Joining methods

Post  oreso on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:45 am

Yeah, I fully agree with the background vetting, etc. Smile Assume all recruits need to go through a psychic/cybernetic/medical/magical exam?

But I don't think it's a problem that the joining proceedure is mysterious. Like, the LF just approaches candidates who they think will do well; they have the abilities and attitude that they need. Maybe some folk express an interest and the LF will learn about it, but I think it's cooler to have a "don't call us, we'll call you" policy.

oreso
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo 13 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:15 am

I advocate Oreso's idea (I'm doing that a lot recently, it feels strange). Although this would mean people couldn't be -complete- rookies to get approached by LF, I think that might be for the best. Less cannon-fodder, and I seem to remember LF was supposed to be "the best" when it was formed, anyway Razz
Echo 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerial Assault on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:54 pm

I like the "don't call us, we call you" idea very much.

Like mentioned, would LF recruit through media, considering the new direction etc.?

I mean, I don't see why they wouldn't have a website, what with .net being around and all Razz
Aerial Assault

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down