Liberty Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The March of the King

Go down

The March of the King Empty The March of the King

Post  Aerial Assault Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:24 am

Well, i've finally made the mission for the end of the False Men (At long last, many of you are thinking)

And i'll warn you, this mission will be pretty difficult. There aren't EB ambushes (Sorry oreso) but there are plenty of large ambushes, and the difficulty must be set to no lower than +3. This is the big time, so of course it's going to be difficult!

We'll need only the best members Liberty Force can offer. At a guess, at least 3 level 50's, perhaps four or even 5. No-one below level 22. A support character will be necessary, as will debuffs. The final bosses are incredibly difficult (At least in testing), so that's the reason behind this preparation. Of course, if people -really- want to bring certain characters, then I won't stop them.

As for time, I believe that this Friday is Bright's AE arc. I'm good for any day, personally.

Finally, due to immensity of this event, I was thinking of opening this up to the rest of the URP channel. Basically, whilst Liberty Force tackles the main bulk of the False Men and attempts to strike at their heart, the rest of the heroes are fighting the other Conclave forces around the City to stop them from gaining a foothold or unleashing whatever absurd technology they have.
Aerial Assault
Aerial Assault

Back to top Go down

The March of the King Empty Re: The March of the King

Post  Aerial Assault Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:27 am

This Friday, 7pm-8pm. Bring boots and mittens.
Aerial Assault
Aerial Assault

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum