The Direction of Liberty Force

Go down

The Direction of Liberty Force

Post  oreso on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:04 am

We're back! We need content!

Personally, I would love to see the group aimed at multinational and cosmic threats.

So.. Shadowy government conspiracies. Super soldier programs. Alien invasions. Alien infiltrations. Rogue states with meta weapons.

And these things should potentially be having big effects. If everyone is already dead, then there's not much we can do from there. So please allow us to make a difference!

So ya know, Moscow is about to be destroyed unless we do this arc within the time limit! Or... Sam is being eaten by an alien computer virus!

As usual, I prefer AE and PvP to resolve stuff, but I'll settle for RP fighting if necessary.

Any other or contrary thoughts?
Cheers!

oreso
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Direction of Liberty Force

Post  Echo 13 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:11 am

I'm working on an AE involving The Legion, the threat being the possible destruction of the world. That large scale enough? Razz Depending on how it goes it might also mean the capture/death of Scarlet, as a little carrot.

I'll try to have it done by the end of next week, just doing the missions and figuring out the hooks.
Echo 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  oreso on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:26 am

Sounds awesome!

Yeah, I'm also keen for things to be introduced and resolved quickly. It can be tempting to set RP up for weeks of play for a particular case. But in practice this often drags for months and is then forgotten. A little better (for me) is a TF style thing: introduce the problem and let us resolve at least some of it in one sitting.

oreso
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo 13 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:55 am

My thoughts exactly. The plan I've got is one mission -> Some RP -> Three or Four missions, for the whole "arc". Possible the last step will be on a different day, depending on when things start, but hopefully this means we'll actually finish the plot :>
Echo 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down